Saturday, December 09, 2017

Saturday, December 9: First Snow and Macy’s Light Show

Well I woke up and at first it wasn’t snowing but it’s starting to 
 now. I walked over to the Don home diner at the Reading terminal market and saw Larry and Veronica. We went to the down-home diner and I had their pancakes and scrapple. They 
 asted fine so I know what to get when I’m there. They seem to have settled my stomach well unlike the 
 ther things I had. Well after that we walked to 
 acy’s and we waited for one person you did show up in the other one
 decided to do just Christmas decorating with Mr. Grinch. We’re
 next step is we went to the Dickens village. The line is pretty long but it’s supposedly shorter than
 normal. We’re waiting in this really cool wooden room that I’ve 
 ever been inside of. I taped it for everyone for their pleasure on Facebook. Dickens village wasn’t that bad really. It’s kind of interesting and the manikins were 
 one pretty well.
 After that we took a little bit of a break and I get something to drink. I suddenly looked at my phone until that was 2:48 PM. I had to get up and leave Joan 
 nd Larry and Veronica and head on 
 own to da Vinci. I was about 10 minutes late after the train and Huber. It’s now 4:03 PM. 
 nterrupt that or no gas coming into the building since I believe it was the snow. After that I ended up walking 
 ome since the bus never came up 11th St. The walk was too bad. I walked in to a nic Coffee shop right on 11th and Spruce.
 It was quite a nice cozy little place. Nice way to warm my hands and have a conversation. 
I then went home 
 nd took a nap. I meant talked on the phone with a new friend hand went pretty well. And then ended 
 p finding a pizza place squeeze a monks all
 the nice bars in the neighborhood. I then watched YouTube 
 ideos of football and Seth Meyers and crashed 

No comments: