Monday, December 25, 2017

Sunday December 24: A Last Minute Christmas Eve

Well in order to battle my cold I laid around in bed for a while. I didn’t feel sick out 
 f him up by 930. As it was I didn’t really get out till about 12:30 PM in net
 my friend Natalie outside my place since I was running late. We went to the ethical society and we 
 found seats in the back. I enjoyed it. Then me and her walk back first to 
  a Starbucks to get a brownie and coffee and then to her place and shut stuff. I then and to dovetail it off to the store to get my last minute gifts. There’s all kind of stores there from Macy’s, Five Below and others to choose from so I’m in a good place to get some last minute stuff without having to drive or walk 1,000,000 miles. Anyhow I 
 ent in and just eyeballed stuff and bought stuff as quickly as
 I could. It was pretty crowded but not ridiculously so I got some things for myself such as 
 ackpack and an area rug. I also have gifts ready for Michael and John. And I have not found 
 nything 4 Mary anything but I’ll find something. I did get a nose trimmer for my 
 ose hair. That reminded me that I needed to shave before I headed out. Well I quickly wrapped
 up the gifts as fast as I could in my usual Mark style. I managed to find two bags to carry my stuff. I 
 hen walked towards catching the market Frankford line. I first stopped over to TD bank to get some cash that 
 ’ll be needing this evening. I would my brother a little bit of money. I took the other 46th Street and then I was very 
 ortunate to catch the 64 of us would save me a lot of walking. I 
 et off at 48th and Hazel and walk to the first pet sitting job. The dogs were good they had made any messes. I took
 him for a nice walk and fed them separately and they 
 ere happy little puppies. After that I walked to 46 and Hazel and 
 alked up 46th to the Cat job. It’s near 46 in Springfield I took care of the cat. And picked up my check
 which was pretty generous. I water the Christmas tree and then contacted 
 ber since I was going to be able to catch a train at 49th and Chester. This is the Media- Elwyn line. I had
 about 15 minutes to get from 46 in Chester to 49th and Chester to catch the 518 train heading towards Media. Do you have a drivers a little confused and I basically sat there for 5 minutes 
 hile he figured it out. We got there with time to spare and I made sure I was on the right side of the tracks.
 The Center City train showed up at 5:07 PM. Well the 5:18 PM train didn’t show up till 
 bout 5:24 PM. Fortunate wasn’t terribly cold outside. The train 
got me to the station in pretty good time there was a lot of people on the train
 that’s for sure. I got off the train and mom to pick me up and took 
 e to Dave’s. Most of the people there had eaten and couple of Dave’s friends at already
 left. It was delicious the ham was really tasty. All hung out at there for a 
 awhile and gave my my presents and they seem to have gone over pretty well.
 After the gift giving, we hung out and then I drove with my mother to her place nearby media. I crashed early but got up and found it difficult to get back to sleep fighting this cold

No comments: