Tuesday, December 05, 2017

Tuesday December 5: Groggy yet Rested

Well after another night on the floor I got up and actually had trouble 
 etting out of bed believe it or not. If that means the cardboard box from IKEA that is. Well I got to 
 ork and I was pretty groggy and a little bit out of it. I got to work and
 attempted the plot along and get shit done anyway. I knew today was the 
 ay for appointments. I got a couple more over payments written up and
 then I had a couple interviews. Basely only for five people showed up out
 of the ones I scheduled. I wasn’t sure I schedule it a lot because of the holiday etc.
 I did get into a confrontation with my supervisor. She was saying that I need AMR for
 this case so I just wrote one up. Well I did manage to open up some medical applications
 that were due and worked on a couple of alerts now I’m back up to like 60 
 gain because I haven’t really worked on them in a long time. Well
 I went home and on the way home I called my sponsor

who offered to meet me at six tell put the bed on correctly. I’m hoping he can make it. He didn’t make it. I took a quick nap before hand which is needed
. He put on that sofa the right way found all the holes really quickly and we were done in 15 minutes! That was an extremely great relief. I was for a believed I was able to sit on the couch put a pillow up and I fell asleep. I was with hungry and tired but the tired one I got up and walked to my appointment about 15 minutes late. Thank God I live close enough to walk. The appointment went pretty well and then I came back home and use the money that I borrowed off my workmate to get some basic food in my fridge. I then got my bed ready and crashed

No comments: