Thursday, December 21, 2017

Thursday, December 21: Sunrise Nap and Plastic Club

Well I got up a couple times before the sunrise and went back to sleep. I managed 
 o wash my dish eat my cereal and get to sunrise not that late. I was
 fortunate the bus showed up after about 30 seconds. There is a beautiful sunrise
 facing east on Locust Street. I took a couple of pictures that that was pretty cool. It was like a banner 
 eginners meeting at sunrise it was pretty good and crowded like the dates of your period and 
 hen remembered I did not bring anything to eat so I just had to walk back 

 o my place and get my frozen samosas.. I’ll tell you it was a nice walk I just hope I’m not late for work. 

 he sun was perfect for taking pictures of different buildings. Word out on the 
 ashington Post is we’re supposed to get a really nasty cold snap between Christmas and New Year’s. But they’re not completely sure how
intense it will  be on the East Coast. Well
 I got off the EL  @ 9:02 AM. I did get in before my supervisors that was OK. And in about 10 o’clock or so I was 
 told that
 I’m doing  verything but sanction yeah just took my mandatory break and I have another client and it’s 11:33 AM. I guess I’ll be switching me because I’m not gonna obviously help me do the job I’m doing or not doing in this
 case. 
 ell I plug for the day and I have three walk-ins. Lotta people didn’t show 


 up this week which was a bit surprising considering it’s near Christmas. Then again I haven’t sent closing notice to a lot of people 
 ither. I narrowly avoided having to go to an appeal. Other than that I left pretty early for me. Of course I started feeling exhausted. I got a phone call from
 
the plastic left to turn in my membership dues and get two more photographs for the new 
 ember show. I’m not sure when it is but I’m sure going to find out. I then did a little bit of 
 hopping took a nap and then got up from my nap at 2 AM
Overall it was not a bad day I just am lacking in energy. Not sure where that’s coming from I guess I should find out.


No comments: