Monday, December 25, 2017

Monday, December 25: Christmas @ Mom’s and Pet Sitting

Well after not really sleeping that well from about 1 AM to 5 AM I crashed 
 retty hard and slept until about 1 PM today. I had three bowls of oatmeal since I 
 as really hungry overnight. That’s one thing this cold has done really increased my appetite. Well I had some waffles and decline the coffee since the milk was expired. My brother David came
 over with my mom‘s new coffee maker. Dave donated his old  coffeemaker to 
 e. It was in better shape than Mom’s. They said that one was too gross. Anyhow I saw the nutcracker suite 
TV. It is charming ballet that’s for sure. It only became popular in 1960s. And for showed in the United States in the 1940s. After Dave gave 
 instructions or my mom’s new coffee maker he drove me to the Media train. I met a nice woman named Kim but alas did not pursue. I thought I might ask out or get a phone number. Alas, I decided to
i I just leave it alone for Christmas. She does live at 17th and Lombard somewhere so maybe I’ll run into her. Anyhow 
  got 
 back and after I got off 49th St. station. I was really fortunate
 and caught the 64 bus so I don’t have to walk so far. I get off at 49th and Baltimore 
 went to Hazel Street and then walk the 2 dogs.   It’s really cold with a nice little wind. I need to find my long johns or get a heavier sweater
 especially with this cold which is making my throat sore like
 a horse or frog.  I walked the dogs and fed them. I  hung out the house
 to warm up. I also updated the last 2 days of my blogging. It is now 4:32 PM I need to 
 et going because it’s only going to get colder as the night wears on.
 Well I got very lucky and I walked out towards Baltimore Avenue a trolley came about a
 minute later. A cop probably came home. It felt good to be back in warmth. I then 
 ad my leftover pasta. Larry invited me to come over to his place around 8 PM. At that point I felt 
  need to just stay home. The Eagles game started at 8:30. And didn’t finish till 1130. The Eagles squeaked it out against the Raiders. It was a sloppy affair. Eagles have
 home-field advantage throughout the playoffs. I definitely need the rest since it’s cold concentrated on the throat so I’m able to breathe through my nose.

No comments: