Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Wednesday, December 20th: Living in a World ๐ŸŒ I Do not Fit. Brunt Out

Well I woke up a little bit early and ended up watching some of the Jets coach 
 uper Bowl three coverage on NBC. That’s back in the day when Curt Gaudy was the play-by-play announcer. 
 The technology was very primitive but it was cool looking at something from 
 969 as it was broadcast. As everyone knows the Baltimore Colts are supposed yes
 o be to shit out of the New York Juts. The Baltimore Colts blew opportunities and The Jets
 took advantage. It’s a real interesting to watch it. Well I’m still feeling the remnants of yesterday‘s 
 eelings and emotions about yesterday and whether it’s a “normal“ monogamous relationship 
 ith one woman is really good idea or even possible in this kind of world. Me like the women are kind of beaten up by life a little bit and I give off something that says I’m not really ready. Anyhow the meeting was pretty good dude was six months sound like he had six years and stuff. But I’m not 
 upposed to compare myself to others but it was hard not to. The coffee made me feel pretty bloate
d this morning I hope to start my sanction list today and not get interrupted. Amy might have time to come over and 
 ring some plates that she has for me. That would be something different and positive that’s for sure.I came home after working really
 hard and finding out that they recorded me doing zero sanctions for the month of November so my days of Saint your current definitely numbered coming January that’s for sure.
I was feeling exhausted and just wanting to sleep when Larry called me and alerted me to this email he had sent to the group about meeting Friday night the Christmas village since Saturday it’s supposed to rain. Check out the exchange.



Hi All. Who is interested in going out Fri night.  Meet at 6.45 pm Dilworth Plaza and than go too Chrisrmas Village.
Saturday will be rain so Friday night is best.  Please add anyone too this list. 
Please RSVP to all. We can all get hot cock or coffee.  Hot Apple cider as well.
Thank you 
Larry  
Mark Krull
 wrote: a 
๐Ÿ˜œ/warms the cockles of my heart
 
Coleen Middleton 
Gee... who can turn down hot cock??? Lol ๐Ÿ˜‰
LarryOk so Coleen and Mark are going?? Yes

that was funny I wanted to share that he put me in a better mood. 


No comments: