Monday, December 11, 2017

Monday, December 11: Work, $$ and Date

Good day I got up to go to sunrise but I set my alarm for 6:30 PM instead of 6:30 AM. I showed up at the meeting but I was 
 uch later than I thought. I got up at 6:50 AM and I thought I was really quick
 about leaving the house but obviously I wasn’t. So I got to work on time turned in the TV gift card I got 
 or the office and started working with her sore I and a bit of a sore on my left knee. But I f
eel OK waiting for the money situation to fix itself the Amazon via TD Bank (US). It’s pretty cold but
 sunny. Well, I just didn’t get enough sleep last night I can definitely feel it. I did also take the meds late so I might have some to
 do with it too. I just felt sort of stuck in quicksand trying to mark myself through three people coming in. Anyhow I work through some of the alerts bunch people at jobs and that slowed me down. I talked to in a minute straighter to 
 now about my situation so I don’t I think there’sk
 going to be effing some changes I’m probably going to still be in but I’m gonna have to be 
  little more disciplined about not getting just sidetracked buy stuff on the cases. Or as the famous statement: “you’re doing too much.” Anyhow I got
 a change ticket but this really complicated child care patient. I sent an email broke 
 art of an hour live and looked up and realized that I had to get the Helen to Fairmount by 6 PM. I 
 on’t want to be late for very important date. Well I got there on time and she was already there. Be happy hour menu was very nice actually the food was 
good we split a salad and we can add brown little plate of food. She went to pet sitting business it was OK I don’t think she’s feeling it and neither was I

No comments: