Saturday, December 16, 2017

Saturday, December 16: A Late Start and A Road Trip to Collegeville

Since I stayed up late last night I woke up late this morning. It was
 about 11:00 AM when I finally wrestled myself out of bed. After waking myself up I decided I would
 take my laundry down to do you do we do. So I called the 
 1 bus with my bag of dirty laundry that was followed me around since December 1. It was   lot easier than dragging that other stuff
 last Sunday when I spilled it on the bus. I then picked up some laundry
 that I’ve been there since before December 1. After I got the laundry, I then walked
 on over to pats house and on the way picked up some frozen Indian food 
 or next week’s lunch. Man I was not used to the dog smell. It’s amazing what you
 get used to after you’ve been in it for a while.  Pat had my blanket and pillow
 cleaned to get the dog smell out of them which was cool. We hung out for
 a bit and he drew a sketch of me before walking a dog and him 
 etting me some money. Boy was that needed. I was down to $8.00. Earlier in the day I didn’t bided to 
 eet this woman on Tinder at a hotel in Collegeville 
 ennsylvania. That’s up near Skippack and Route 73 and Route 29. It’s about 
 50 minutes away. I decided with the little extra money I do something 
spontaneous and go ahead and meet them. I was running 
late which probably save me at least $15-$20 in court fees I made at the 
 otel just as they were getting ready to leave so that was a good break. That would’ve really 
 ucked if I got up there and didn’t run into them. There was Clare and her buddy. Dad met when they were students at University of Texas
 in Austin. Plants from fort worth Texas 
 hich is an hour from Dallas from what she told me. She visits Pennsylvania every so often so we’ll see. Anyhow we did the karaoke at this other
 place and it was 
 retty fun and I had two chicken tacos for four bucks. I treated them to 
 heir drinks in with my Pepsi in there two drinks and my tacos it was $19 including tip. That’s pretty good. I then 
 rove back with this car that had all the Internet stuff on The dashboard. l then drop the car off at 
 700 Market St. and then decided I go to the night owl I have never been there before.
 But it seem like a pretty mellow meeting. Only thing is I go
t a phone call and I missed most of the meeting. Maybe I’ll try again soon. 

No comments: