Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Wednesday, July 19: Hot N Busy

Good day everyone. If you're getting half dissent night
 sleep after 
 watching the Phillies play the Royals in 1980, I woke
 up and decided to stay up and set of going back to sleep. My room was comfortable but it's pretty hazy 
 ut there. I got the 48 bus after much you want breakfast and feeding one of the cats. 
 ell of course the 7 bus is right behind the 48 bus per usual. I edited yesterday's blog posting and read about the fire department official being accused of insurance
 fraud by 
 leaning your car was stolen when she tortured in Washington DC. Anyhow I got to work with but early 
 nd it was a good thing because supervisor showed up about two minutes after I did as I was heading 
 o the men's room to get changed. Well I had a couple of high maintenance clients 
 t took up a lot of time today. Despite that I cleared most of them up. It was a good thing that came today
 because tomorrow I have a bunch of people schedule and being with them read it made the day much
 more difficult. So there were 23 people who didn't show up to the program last week and the week before
 combined. The list is made up of people who were at differently we checked it at a later date then the 
 ppointment. I have this hangnail that's really gotten under my thumb
 and now I'm getting I think an infection in the skin puffy it hurts to like unbutton
  my pants I can feel it a lot more each each day goes by so I might have to go to the doctors and get the thing taken care of. It's pretty 
 ot today. That's for sure I didn't go outside for lunch. I did manage to stay at work longer than I intended but it 
 orked for me in the source and I didn't get caught. I left around 515. I just miss the EL and instead
 of being 30 minutes or five minutes it was closer to 10 to 15 minutes. SEPTA tends to do that sometimes. It's
 now 5:37 PM. Well the Obamacare repeal bill and replacement is still alive barely but they're going to vote on it next week. This is
 after saying they were going to vote on it. All the Republicans
 care about is keeping their power. That's the motivation behind the boat as well as tax cuts for the rich and ideological purity.

No comments: