Saturday, July 22, 2017

Saturday, July 22: Meeting and Urgent Care

Well I got up promptly at 9:30 through in my shorts and T-shirt and headed 
 own to OC have coffee house to get some iced coffee. And then went to the meeting. Not too 
 ad couple guys talked a little long but that's OK. I'm gonna be seeing a friend at 6 o'clock that 
haven't seen in a while. I then decided I needed to go to one of those urgent care places 
 nd get my infection 
 n my hangnail on my thumb completed. I decided to stop by one of those emergency 
 are place it in the back of the pharmacy. I  
went to a place called Redi Care! it's @ 20th and 
 amilton.  My co-pay was only 20 bucks which is so much better than the 
 mergency room. If I knew about this place I would've spent those days 
in theemergency   room at Penn. I found it using Siri. My left thumb
 really bad need massive drainage due to really bad infection from a hangnail 😝😝 well I
 found out that since ready care it's none in urgent care place 
 hat I need to go to an urgent care place. Fortunately there's one on 20th and Chestnut. I luckily got the 48 bus
 as I was walking along 21st @ Hamilton. That saved 
 e quite a bit of walking. This Redi Care is only good for certain things that don't do that require an actual procedure like cutting 
in my thumb. With the Jefferson urgent care people are very nice and I was in and
 out in a half hour. He pop to the throbbing blister and got all the puss out. He told me I have to keep soaking
 it 4 to 6 times a day and very warm water. He also gave me a prescription for some 
 ntibiotics. After that I chilled out with Sharon before her customer came
 and ate some leftovers and mellowed out in my air-conditioned 
 onder if my room. I think up the 48 bus Suburban station and wait here for the 605 Warminster
 train that'll take me to Melrose Park. I got to Melrose Park at 6:30. I then had dinner with my friend and we
 watch so he'll Street blues and a show called Hunter the features for a dryer needs to be a football player. It was really mellow and that I was leaving to the train and headed back home.

No comments: