Monday, July 24, 2017

Monday, July 24:

Greetings one at all I thought about getting up for the sunrise but I decided that since I'm
 going to go to Monday nights beginning's I 
 ould just get the extra sleep. That was a good thing because 
 t's really hard to get up this morning. I got dressed and packed 
 ome clothes into a nice new backpack that Amy gave me. This is the second one she gave me it's a really high-quality one not 
 hen you buy at five below. Went to the bus stop caught the 48 and 
 he L it started to rain. By the time I got off the L the sun has come out in the sky said "to a blue sky. I got to work before my supervisor is 9:08 AM. I think I changed into my 
 rofessional work clothes. Today I'm 
 orking on whittling down to the alerts to a normal level The next thing is to mail out the sanctions that they mailed to me. Tomorrow's
 going to be out of royal circus of the stars 
 ith people coming in. Most of them I made over 
 he phone so I think they're going to be coming in. The weather is warm
 but it's not quite as nasty hot as it had been. But pretty smoothly. I just did 
 y thing and got them my lights down from a high of 7222 so I think 
 hat's as bad as good as I'm going to get them down. I got to see people and
 then finish up my big report that's due on the 31st so I think one day
 of just doing alerts is plenty. I had a pretty rude surprise when I showed one too many people the  comments from  yesterday Well,  a  friend of mine who is a supervisor at the office agreed with the woman's
 comments and called them perceptive. That is not exactly what I wanted to hear but what can I say.

No comments: