Sunday, July 30, 2017

Saturday July 29: The Rain Holds Off! Fun in Collingswood

After a half decent night of sleep I got up and worked on the hail and rain and Tom.
 Tom and I talked about dating for a bit and are so hard spirits is. After


 that I went upstairs shower and shave and get ready to head towards Collingswood. 
Apparently I just missed a 45 so I decide to take over the eighth and market Street so I would not be late. I was late to go to New Jersey anf it ended up being an expensive 
 oondoggle. Anyhow I made the train on time and the train
 ride was very smooth. I was picked up at the parking lot and I want to have some 
 offee and that was very pleasant. The place was pretty nice. We 
 hen took a walk downtown and went into this place where they have wood working 
 quipment such as legs and other heavy duty tools. And mulched all this 
 s a really funky ass coffee shop called the factory. I definitely 
want go back there was definitely a cool hip little spot. After going 
 here and checking out the the tool room, we took a walk on Cooper River Park which was 
 retty mellow. After that I was dropped off at the Collingswood PATCO station. The next
 stop was Starbucks because I had to take care of mother nature. And there 
 as no toilet paper then I had to go to the Mexican place and take care of 
 hat. I then went to the Apple Store to charge up my phone
 for 45 minutes. I tried to figure out what I was going to do next. I was going to go to a meeting and then I came home and I just
 needed to lie down and eat something no
t necessarily in thaorder.That was OK. I then walked the dog with Sharon and and hung out. I then got hungry and one of the 
 lice of pizza and to make a phone call. Well I got both done in three
 hours later I came back and hung out with Tom and Sharon and we had a good
 couple of yuks that's for sure

Thanks 
!

No comments: