Monday, July 10, 2017

Monday, July 10:A Pretty Good Day at work. Nervous at meeting

Well I managed to get up after the second alarm went off. A breakfast
 brushed my teeth and and ran out the door. As I was walking down he small Allie, I saw both buses coming by and I thought oh crap I missed both. I managed to catch the seven bus but I should've taken the 48 trolleys are close this week for the "trolley blitz. " I caught Uber and she was pretty 
 uick. On 22nd St. she passed about eight cars on the left lane then manage to squeeze back in the right lane.
 That probably kept me from being late. 
  even gave her 2 dollar tip for her trouble I chose UberPool t and nobody
 shared so I got to work on four bucks. &lWell today was one of the 
 etter days I've had. 1. I was left alone! 2. The women across the cubicle weren't there and it was quiet 3. NO walk-ins!!  and 4. the phone 
 as pretty quiet. I got 3 sanctions completely
 done and a 4Th all I have to do is write a narrative. in my big 85 person list I

 got done 16 of them in one day.Makes me want to go to an empty cubicle 
 here I would be in my own space. But I'll take this good day. I decided I get on the EL @ 40th St. so I
 could get a late lunch and pick up dinner early. I got there with her if there was more 
 han a few people there. This one dude brought his mini Erin with two
 young girls with him it was pretty funny. I ordered my beans and also to samosas for my late late lunch. I ate one of the samosas and  then the 21 showed up. Well the bus ride was pretty 
 mooth. We didn't get stuck in super weird ass traffic. The bus driver is very verbal  that's for sure! 
 ell I  ot off at 19th St. and went to the coffee Joe's I usually do. I stopped over at the cCoffee Joe to get some ice coffee in the edit  this particular blog posting that I'm writing right now. I got a little tired. The seats are really comfortable in the back. I was able to stay far away from email talk with some of the young girls were talking about up there. It is
 amazing stuff with people 
 talk about. Now I'm going to head to Monday right and I'm running a little bit late
. There is a 
 ice breeze out so it's not that boiling hot. Well the state government, 
 overing us going to allow the budget to become law without a signature. The State legislature has not agreed-upon a revenue plan to pay for spending part of the budget . This will be the second time he did this. Well the room with chili and I got really nervous where I was just eating myself alive emotionally. I think gotten some guys way and that just finished me off they kind of copped an attitude. Anyway it's nice out here I think I'll just walk home that always helps I think. Je me sens un peu dépravé émotionnellement. Je regarde les jeunes filles. Je les regarde et je me souviens que Pat disait qu'il n'avait pas besoin de le faire. Je me souviens de la façon dont il était innocent. Je me souviens des choses qui ne me font pas sentir super. J'ai l'impression que j'ai cette infection en moi, ce genre de Wayne et qui se développe, mais c'est quelque chose avec qui j'ai été infecté et je ne sais pas comment y faire face. La seule façon de traiter avec ça est d'être en train de lire quelque chose ou de regarder quelque chose sur YouTube. Ensuite, je me fatigue vraiment et je m'endors. Le sommeil est là où je trouve ma paix.
Anyhow at least work was decent and I have to remember that

No comments: