Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Wednesday, July 5: Back to Work in the Friend Zone

I got up approximately 7:25 AM for myself a large bowl of cereal and 
  decided that I need to get going to work. Time kind of flew by and 
  didn't leave the house to close to 8:30 AM. Waiting for the bus to come by. Two 48 buses
   showed up in a row & I got the second one since the first
 one was packed. Call DL but it kind of ran slow between 30th and 40th for 

 ome particular reason. Looks like I'm going to be hitting the magical 15 minutes
 late and get back for it unless my supervisor is out today. I don't 
 hink she's out today but she's out Thursday and Friday. That's what I recall of course.Yesterday was the most fun I had on Fourth of July in quite some time. Next Saturday I'm going to Doney Park. Well it's time 
 o stick with the plan of just looking at the two reports. I should write it down and have it as a mantra. 
Well work 
 as been quiet today and that was a good thing. But trundle through the 50 alerts and got it down to 17. So that's within reason of course. I got 
 o start working on the report and writing up a couple 
 anction package tomorrow. I didn't have time to change my shorts but I came out walking boiling hot as it 
has over the last 3 to 4 days. I caught the 7 Bus fairly quickly. I and the other customers 
 et as the bus rumbled along. There was an issue at the intersection of 22nd and Fairmount. The 48 bus 
Is parked at the intersection letting people
 in and out.
 I know what's going on. to the bus driver let me out early. I stopped 
 t the OC have coffee house to view the world and the humans here and pull off. I'm also
 editing my blog. Few people from the clubhouse came in they left I'm 

 gonna show up with like five minutes to spare tops. I don't know what to say
 
to people.. Plus it's nice and cool in here. Well I went to the meeting
 it was fabulous the whose who was all there. It was pretty packed too and I'm glad I came to minutes 
 arly. I left took a bunch of pictures of the prison came home and

 had some corn
 beef hash. I also got some stuff Jarrod as well. I can't stayed up too late after taking that glorious nap I took after the meeting

No comments: