Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday, July 13: Hot! Working!

Well I woke up after I have to except nights sleep. I stayed up past my bedtime 
 gain but I slept pretty well considering. I quickly eat 
 ome cereal wash dishes and fed the silly cats. I waited at least 10 minutes for the 48 bus 
 o come by.
 Of course the 48 in the seven arrived at the same time. I can't
 take the seven because again for having the trolley Blitzer the close down the trolleys
 for over a week. It's pretty damn hot outside. Also this bus is really 
 eally packed there's absolutely no room at all on this bus. I think i
t's just running behind because it really shouldn't be this crowded but we're only at 

0th and Hamilton Street near the new Whole Foods. It's already 85° 
 nd it's 9 o'clock. Actually it's 907 and we're just approaching 30th St. slowly.
Wel The state legislature snuck in a provision that would mandate withrequirements for Medicaid  Medicaid is commonly called medical assistance in these parts. What a bunch of assholes they are. When I got in about a half hour late to my supervisor I was in a meeting that she was about 3 hours late. I Live in my desk today and it just started doing my work thing. It was good to get out of the all! stifling heat of today. Well I almost got in the first four pages done. Once when I have done the list. July is going by really fast. It's very humid today and going to get a wicked thunderstorm I'm betting. Well that's up 5:36 PM they're just raindrops. Time enough to get wet but it does for a tell the thunderstorm. Minute go to the Starbucks since I don't like Le Pain Quoatiden .coffee or how they make it. Went to Starbucks to get some iced coffee and got in before the rain really started falling hard. It looks like the rain is mostly held off as of 6:11 PM I'm trying to edit my blog as much as I can before group. A man admitted to killing for young man in suburban Philadelphia. They were buried in 12 feet of cement. They had one disappeared." And there was a massive manhunt. I didn't take him that long to find find out what out.


No comments: