Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Wednesday, July 26: Humping it in a Trough

Hello. I had a hard time getting up today. He gets probably just my general state of malaise that's 
 reeping like communism or like the clouds in the sky. There are blue skies spots
 but it's a lot of great too. Anyhow the 38 again took forever to show up 
 ecause of various reasons they decided to do a road project right during 
 ush hour by fixing somebody's drain. I then just missed the L which added another 10 
 inutes to my lateness. The good thing is that it's not 
 early as boiling hot so I can come to work in my work clothes instead of
 my shorts. Well today I have to trench out paperwork 
 ecause it is the end of the month. I'm going to be a half hour late
 there's no going around that. I can get away with 10 minutes but not 30 minutes. Hope to get some breakfast and
 my milk at work is not stale. Well I forgot all 
 bout my breakfast cereal and milk. I was a half hour late and Mark myself to such. I 
 ant to head and slog through my day going through
 alert seeing people just a couple, and listening to people talk near me pretty much 
 he entire day up till 1:30 PM when I ordered lunch at the Bodega. It's now 2 o'clock
 and I just brought back the food. Well I went to a different meeting 
 nd I was OK with very different. They then 
 ame home and hung out and then with the bed

No comments: