Thursday, July 06, 2017

Thursday, July 6: A Slow Start to Busy Day of Video Stills

Well I first got up at 7:25 AM but decide to try to do my quickie nap before work. 
 eriod there with mixed results and I decided to get up anyway throwing my shorts and head out to the a.m. p.m. minimart to get
 milk
 and cereal for breakfast. They have no almond milk at the CVS so I knew I had no milk left to have cereal at home. Just missed these eight 1548 bus so I 
  got the route  7 bus approximately eight minutes later. 
  finished off yesterday's blog posting in the friend zone and included some t

 ictures of the famous error by Bill Buckner in the 1986 World Series. They had a show last
 night called 5 Reasons why drove back there did not lose the 1986 World Series. Very interesting 
 hey also had one about Will Chamberlain as well. Well it does sort of kind of drizzly outside it's 9:03 AM it's time 
 or me to set foot in the 
 ffice and sign in.  I'm trying to do videotaping then taking 
 he stills from Videos for the hell of it and as an experiment. You will note that some of the 
 ideos have the same stills. So I going to 
 ee if you people going to start my list and hopefully throw like one or two sanctions. Yay for teaching. Yes my routine. I like to
 play it up.A Lot happens in a generic routine. You just have to have a weird 

 ind to see it.  It's raining here and I'm going to my   group therapy tonight. I start off 
 ellow but it got pretty busy considering that I thought it in right schedule lots of  
people. I ended up seeing eight people to them came after 4 o'clock. Fortunately, they weren't too bad 
It's now 5:34 PM and it's a steady drizzle
 out here at 15th and Chestnut. I'm going to go towards the Starbucks and have myself a
 seat. Before group. Oh I went to the range to Starbucks but once 
 gain their reconfiguring the interior up. I then went to Elixir Café
 and it's surprisingly or when I comes around. It usually is it's hard to find a seat. I was 
 uite relieved. It's really fun to take moments of clarity from 
 y videos and be able to make pictures of them. Most of the videos I take our fairly shaky because 
 hey are very primitive 
 quipment but I do manage to get some half decent photos.
 Oh my it's 6:25 PM and I need to pee once again and hit the group. I guess I'll pay next week when I have a little bit a pass.

No comments: