Sunday, July 09, 2017

Sunday, July 9: A Walk to the Ben Franklin Bridge


Woke up to a sunny less humid day today. I wasn't sure I was
going to go to the club house but I decided I would. Set a load to the other roommate and wobble the long down Fairmont Avenue. I had two very detailed framesThe first one was I was wanting
 rom for Congress in the state of Ohio and the other one I was flying some airline or a really short flight to really stormy weather from a little college I was going to a small college somewhere in small town America. I went to club and the 8th Step was discissed. One dude was a bit insane. I have not seen him in awhile. He does have guts!  What
 decided to take a little walk to the Ben
 Franklin Bridge after high school and pick some help photos and videos.
 It's really
 nice it's warm but the ladies very low by Philadelphia standards. 
 t's now 11:18 AM and that's my track I'm going to edit my 
 log as I'm walking and text friends etc. taking a nice walk takes my mind off my resentments and 
 ork. I think that's a good thing. Well news outside my mental 

high school, Trump is calling for cooperation with Russia  Why
 am I not surprised? Why should anybody be surprised. It's one douche 
bag talking to another one.No wonder they get along. 
I took a 
 hort break at the Julius Erving mural that's right on Ridge Avenue. It came out later he fathered a child with a sports reporter. Yes she was pretty hot I suppose. 
It's true when you and cover things if everybody has some kind of stuff. There is much temptation and opportunity for Pro Fessional athletes to get the ladies. It's  not even funny
it's now 1201 I updated my blog while I had some shade at Ridge Avenue right next to Julius 
 Erving mural. That's mirrors held up well. It's nice out looks like the 
 louds are starting to gather probably in time for all the new thunderstorm. 
  just saw a very young looking woman going into a scrubby apartment in this
 area. It's definitely funky with a F around here. It does make for some interesting photographs
 however. I took a picture of a  David Lynch murel. This part of the city inspired him in a racer head and other movies I'm sure. All 
 round this  area there of been new house in built for Temple students and some of the yuppies as 
 ell. The funk near the trestle and 11th St. is still there. Also got a black and white silluette  of a yoga photographer. He had a yoga mat & backpack and a big old 
 amera and had to express the glory of him in his spot. Now I reach the Vine Street expressway.
 It is true just a bite city in half and I got to figure out how to

 get around it. Well I cross the bridge street expressway and I'm just going to take how the cars get to it. There's no magical way that the 
 ourist can go to it. I don't really think
 they promote walking across the bridge all that much here. I have to look up my last blog entry about the bridge I should be able to find it. 
 t's 82° that's why it's tolerable out here. On the way to the bridge I stop by what they call Franklin Square. It
 really looks like they renovated the place because the bathrooms actually opening clean there's a snack bar with some real food at it and I can cover up in the shade and update this blog 
 efore going on the bridge. Definitely a score. 
  was thinking of skipping going through here and glad I did because I'm hungry
 and I'm having a veggie burger right now. So I just heard from Pat he request a picture 
of him & Bishop. I do have that picture. Going to finish up m 
 y veggie burger hit the head and then take my journey across the bridge. 
 t is now 1:24 PM  well I managed to get across the traffic and cut through the lightning bolt 
 cripture the great you when you arrive in Philadelphia over the bridge. Well I'm glad that restaurant
 was there they made it a lot more fun. Where is science definitely beating down I'm glad I bought the 
 untan lotion or I would've have a parent head. Thanks man 
Thanks man 
 It's about the next day you can experience in Philadelphia weatherwise that's
 for sure. OK back to the outside world.
 I just read that Trump wants to partner with Russia on cyber security and to safeguard elections. Is that a joke or what? It's like the guysWho where is there  baseball hats backwards it's a bad joke. I was very fortunate
 to find one spot with shade so I can see what I was doing. The sun is so bright
 that it's hard to see the screen otherwise. Yeah it's now 3:03 PM. It might be time for me
 to turn around and go back. I'm starting to get a little tired and a bit of a pressure headache a bit. It's actually a 
 elief when the clouds come 

 n his knee a little chance to see my screen on the phone and give me a little breather for my life. Well apparently back on June 
13 a state representative from upper St. Clair near Pittsburgh with charged with a DUI. He had a .016 which 
is double the limit.  Of course, they delayed it for three weeks. Must be nice to be a 
 tate rep and have different rules baby. 
It's now 3:33 PM.  I took another pitstop in the shade and I'm gonna head back. Yeah I think I'm gonna go home and take a nap. It's starting to cool off a bit. 

 eah part of me is thinking of going on arch Street cats in the 48 home. I 

 eed to get my Sunday afternoon nap before my 7 o'clock meeting. 
 'll be hearing from Larry when he gets back from the grant state of Delaware. I had to take more breathers
 I'm out here for a little while. I can't wait to get something to drink. I think that list is up until

 seven so that's my next stop is to go back to that Franklin Square and get 
 omething to drink I feel a lot better. Why did hit Franklin Square and got myself a 
 old lemonade. It was three  ollars but the dude behind a cattle to funky and said 324 and then changed his mind. The breeding kept going and I decided I 

 can catch and 48 but if I could so I can get home quicker and get a nap and then take a shower. I was veryfortunate I cut the 48 as I was pulling upfortunately   the person was getting off so I didn't miss it. Well I did some updating on the
 blog and then I just relax on the bus for a little bit. I got home and there's 
 obody there. Sharon is with her dad. I went upstairs
 and crashed and took a nap. I got up around 6:20 PM and proceed to take a shower. I really 
 eeded that shower badly. I am currently just missed the seven bus had to wait an extra 10 minutes for the 48 bus. Well I got on the 48 bus and I was really fortunate that someone
 else had alread
 had set up the chairs and made the coffee because I was at least 15 minutes late. So I did some blog editing while waiting for 
Larry
 to indicate that he was here. As I arrived at Saxbys he already got his wife out to the
 meeting. He's very good about that. Large iced coffee and fortunately had cash
 because the credit card system at Saxbys brother
 Larry was talking to Fran about her his son. Yeah it's really nice out. 

No comments: