Friday, July 28, 2017

Friday, July 28: Hard Day at Work and Trumpcare Goes Down


After sleeping fairly early I got up around 1:35 AM  in the morning and noticed
 that I 
 ot an alert about the Republican healthcare plan. You know the one
 that was called Trumpcare." Anyway theSenate failed to pass the "skinny" version of the bill. It failed
 by one vote when Republicans to women Susan Collins


 and Michaluk along with John McCain decline to vote for it. John McCain got most of the credit. For keeping the
 bill from going to the house for a possible
 conference committee was just getting voted on by the house without any

 notice. Boy am I glad that went down. That was a piece of shit legislation
 that wasn't gonna help anybody except the very wealthy 
 nd healthy!Well I had a pretty grueling day at work. I got into dustup about not
 writing up my paperwork to give out transpasses and our clients started cursing out the woman 


 ho issues  in a transpasses. I got blamed for not having the paperwork ready. Also 
  have to meet the gentleman who's going to take over his treasure at 5:45.I might have a date for Sunday
 as well. The wildcard in all this is how bad the weather is going to be. It could disturb my plans,
  depending how nasty it is outside. Well it's 5:45 PM I'm meeting somebody at the TD Bank
 at the 18th and Walnut. I am turning over the treasury responsibilities over.  
 The first sprinkles of rain tha that will hit the area like a monsoon this weekend seems to have started. Well after I went to the TD bank and drop off the treasury book. I came home and talked on the phone for a bit and then Pat contacted me I just cited I hang out with him after he finished his Uber eats & his GrubHub. Went 
 ack to his place and got some Kabobeesh vegetarian platter which was
 exclamation sure. We watched it can burn special on New York City. At least we watched one of them in a series about nearest city. That was very interesting. Then we watched an airplane disaster show about the PAL 007 flight that got shot them via Russian fighter plane. Even interviewed the pilot of the fighter plane 30 years later. That was pretty cool!

No comments: