Sunday, July 16, 2017

Sunday, July 16: An Active Day

Well I got up around 8:30 AM and I took a nice leisurely shower. That felt pretty 
 ood but then fed the cat headed out the door they 
 aught the 7+. I did stop at the CVS to get one of those stuff that smoothies to hurt my stomach
 until such point I can eat at the coffee place in meeting someone. I got the 7 bus 
 retty quickly and I get off at the 23rd and Walnut. I actually left past the coffee place
 because it's nondescript storefront. It's  Not exactly how the website had it. 
 First off it's a little loud in here. Anytime someone talks it echoes 
 hrough the 20 foot high    ceilings. I never thought of aborting the mission and having us just go up to Zaxby's with us about 2 blocks up. We then decided
 to stay here well ordered breakfast and that was nice. They have a limited but nice menu. Breakfast 
 as very nice and we talked a bit and the food was filling enough to get me through 
  so I was pretty hungry. We then walked to Ritttenhouse Square and was pleasant. Fortunately I wasn't really hot bogus out so long as were 
in the shade it was no problem. In about 1150 decided we better 
 nd our trip since she didn't want to get a ticket for overdoing the meter. So we walked 
 o her car and she left. And then decided to go to CVS and print out Larry's pictures for him I had a time waiting an hour but only cost 
 bout 28 at photo so that's what I did. I 
 ould do $.35 photo for instant pictures. It might be a nice alternative to 
 hoto lounge for just fun pictures. The took a little longer than I thought and then I decided
 when we have time to kill I get a massage. So I knew where to go and it really felt nice and get pampered. Well after that I went to the CVS and picked up my prints for Larry. I 
 lso found a couple other prints it didn't show up on the first set. It seems pretty easy to use.  I might do it more often. Then met a friend
 I haven't seen
 in a while. I charged up my phone at the Apple store and then we went to cosmetics place. It was pretty I hand. Then we went to the Middletown diner and I chowed down it was very good. Next we went to Rittenhouse Square and hung out. I promise my battery died so I don't have many pictures

No comments: