Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Tuesday, July 4: Breakfast, A 6 Mile Walk, Go Cart Races, and Fireworks

Well after getting up really early and trying this new app that frames photos 
 utomatically, went back to sleep at 5:30 AM and proceed to get up at 7:30 AM. I had set the alarm 47:30 PM. I feel very fortunate that I did not oversleep. I finished yesterday's blog posting  while waiting for 
 he train to start its mission to Conshohocken I caught the train at suburban station. The detour that the bus had to take actually helped me out because I got to the station
 quicker with about six minutes 

 o spare. I managed to get a Dunkin' Donuts cold coffee rather than deal

 with them mixing my coffee. Directing Conshohocken and we ended up driving to the classic diner 
 hich is an upscale diner with really tasty breakfast stuff. We talked
 about high school stuff from other amusing stuff while we were here. Who's
 pretty delicious but both of us had extras because it was a lot of food.
 We then went up to shore of falls of whatever it's called and started our three-mile 
 alk each way. It was nice because it was flat and it was shaded. I can handle that. My foot didn't even hurt 
 at all which was a bonus and we had good conversation 
 hich always helps a walk go by a lot faster. We came back to Donna's and I got my 
 hone charged up I got a glass of water too. I fortunately had an extra 
 hirt to change into. took a 6 mile hike 3 miles each way. After that she allowed
 me to use her shower . She then was gonna drive me to the train station but I 
 ould see that  we just missed the   train at 4:45 and ended up watchingsome go cart races down the main street. It was so cute. I waited at the Conshohocken Station and waited for the 5:54 PMtrain back to Center City. Well as I was waiting for the train I all of 
  sudden had to go and go badly. The train showed up on time 
 and it was a smooth ride. I got the suburban station and took care of my 
 usiness in time. After that I started that I was waiting for any buses 
  just walked through the parkway and saw the crowds waiting 
 or the fireworks. There being entertained by some cheesy band they said
 you could found love listening to the music. I'm not really sure that's true.
 Well I stop by the CVS got myself some seltzer and orange juice for something 
 ifferent to drink besides ice tea. I was going to go to the bishops but I 
 ouldn't find Sharon in there and it was hot and uncomfortable
 there. I saw the looming clouds  coming I got some good pictures taken. 
Yes hen I got home, I chilled out in the backyard for a little bit. That
 felt really nice. I prepared some leftovers but Sharon told me about and then 
  then wrote to a couple friends and fell sleep. Next thing you know it, the fireworks are going off and I managed to get
 a couple videos and some photographs of the fireworks. They were pretty good.

No comments: