Saturday, July 08, 2017

Saturday, July 8: High School Club, Little Pete's

Well after staying up in the middle of the night I got up around 9:35 AM threw on some clothes and went to the clubhouse. I first start by DOC have coffee house to get some ice coffee. They 
 aid to forget about the decaf because I didn't have it anyway. They then went to the clubhouse and 

 hey're all kinds of bad ass looking dudes walking slowly in front of me. They ended up going to the same place. It was pretty packed the speaker had a very intense story. Sometimes 

 t feels like high school I don't or I can't get it out of my head that
 way. After that I came home and immediately took a nap for two hours
 till approximately 1:15 PM. I have a shower and we talked for a bit. Then we 
 went to little pizza proximally 3:00 PM. I had a chicken cheesesteak,
 applesauce and a salad. I finished half of the sandwich but ate all the applesauce 
 nd a salad. The salad was very good. Little pizza is a cultural phenomena. But I'm out. It's where all the gray hairs hang out. Kind of like 
 oung and hang out at 
 ishops Collar. Well after finishing up yesterday's blog post I decided to finally 
 et my ass moving and go to YouTube me too. I just got on the 48 if it's about
 9 o'clock and I guess I'll be catching on the trolleys at 20th St. on the 
19th St. in 
 etween all this activity I took a two hour nap in about 
 n hour nap and set around a lot for the pic
 highlights of doing that I manage to do that but I didn't publish them 
 ecause well I don't know I didn't feel like it. Will induce outside my bubble, the G 20 Matt
 and basically the United States stands alone in  climate change denial. It's very embarrassing. We're supposed to be the leader of the free

 world were acting like a rogue country. About the only thing they could agree 
 ith was combating terrorism. There's a feeling that Trump is being unpredictable and using that as political leverage. I'm not sure
 how to help but that's what's out there. When I decided to finally do my laundry
 and it's a private beach food so I hopped  on the bus. 
 hen I went to catch the trolley is but the trouble is not running because that
 stupi probably blitz. They just close the trolleys 
 own for a week straight to do all kinds of repairs. Fortunately
 have to ride tries every day but I did have to walk four blocks downtown. Ieventually
   got to the market Frankford out. I waited there for 15 minutes with a bunch of other people. I eventually got to 40th St. and wants 
 he other civilians there
. I went to the Kababish friend it was very crowded with families 
 nd squealing kids. I was very pleasantly surprise
 so serve
 them 5 to 10 minutes. I think it's because they hired a young woman who 
 s very aware of what's going on it doesn't
 get stalled out like some of 
 he guys do. Pat and I ate and watched a BBC production about the American Revolutionary
 war from the British perspective. I think it was quite enjoyable. After
 that, we realized it was after 11 and it was time to get going to the U do we do to pick up my laundry and dump off the little low that I had.

No comments: