Monday, July 31, 2017

Monday July 31st: Mystic Monday working and hoping

It was myasthic Monday. I know that doesn't make any sense but that work just 
 opped in my head around 6 PM while sitting at the coffee shop. They have
 a start date o'clock. It was hard to get out of bed but I did get myself
 up and away. I did catch the 48 and Straley and then Hill after work. 
  was maybe a minute late and they are on my supervisor said we heire 
 n time ago yes I was here on time and I admitted I was one 
 r two minutes late. That is pretty busy but I got things accomplished to a good degree. I got to 
 anctions written up which was somewhat of an accomplishment considering
 the interruptions and what not. The main reason was report has to be
 done and to get all the sanctions written up that I want to get written up I 
 ill not be ready by tomorrow. I got more done this month and the other month since
 I started this odyssey of doing to people's work. No I left work and headed downtown to the Monday night beginners. It went pretty well I must say. I then finished 
 ff my ice coffee I had 
 t the coffee Jo and  I had to take care of some cat sitting detail in West Philly
. I'll be doing that for the next two weeks. I got a nice check for $140 and that 
 eally does help o while waiting for payday on Friday. The keys I had work and and I talked on the phone with my new friend for a little while and we decided to schedule something on Thursday. Live-in 42 St. and got some Indian food.  Pat  was at work so I picked it up and got the 21 and the seven was home back home.

No comments: