Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday July 14: A Midsummers day

Well after watching the Phillies versus the Astros last night I got up  
quickly through my shorts on and sped my way towards the bus. I fortunately caught the bus as it was 
 howing up. Only problem is I forgot to bring my long pants with me that were in my backpack a
nd I had taken out. I can only hope that I have another pair of pants and hear 
 therwise. I did find a pair of pants not the best pair of pants but do I
 have much of a choice? No I do not. I didn't want to go on and didn't gett as much work done today so far as I did the last 
few days. It is 12:34 PM I'm going to the Bodega to pick up some snacksfor people at work and myself. It's super humid but not as hot because it's  loudy. So I hope to get more done as I move along. So I got myself two bags of chips water Pepsi ice tea and two bananas forlunch. Plus I got some other things;or other folks. Well after lunch I went back to work while others 
 s pretty sickly talk to the Friday afternoon. I am all but finished the front side 
 f my sanctions list. Monday I have to start with the scheduling portion of my program. Well I left and had to head down to The deep part of South Phillyto go on a mission to a copy shop. It was kind of a weird
 thing but I think I got with my friend needed. Made a couple copies of my work without the peoples name in it and now I'm walking down Broad Street at Washington Avenue 
 s of 605PM Eastern daylight Time. This fog is really bizarre feels like
 when you're like some kind a big body of water but it's really just really 
 eavy duty fog and humidity. 
 his weather has made this week feel a little funky in. I'll speaking of funky an
d in a very scary away.  One dude named  Cosmo DiNardo admitted being 
 nvolved in the  
 illing the four young men that 
disappeared. The details are pretty gross and you can read them here. What a sick pup.
 He said he killed one guy because he brought $800 to buy $8000 of marijuana. Another person was charged as well  It's the gory
  story of the Summer! Well after 
walking a bit through the heart of Broad Street in South Philly, he did catch the bus
 back to Fairmount. I then did a little more videotaping and retreated to my place. Of course I had to stop at CVS first then get some provisions. Generally one of the self-service machine's are always out. I'm
 not sure where CVS did wrong but somethings up. And I think they raise the prices to pay for other stuff.

No comments: