Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Tuesday, July 11: 64 months and Hanging In There

I started to get up but I did manage to get out of bed. I managed to get 
 own and found that I was out of milk completely. Not even the regular 
 ilk was available. I fed the cats and talk to Larry for a while about two different emails. One about his whole job on about the group. That's very 
 ortunate to cut the 48 bus justices arriving around 8:28 AM. I still managed
 to get out of the door later than I wanted to. As usual before you really packed 
  managed to get some guy to move 
 ack and actually got a seat in the back. Sitting next to a person talking about jobs that 
 er friends and boyfriends have. I've got to catch the bus to 16th St. 
 nd then walk along the gauntlet 15th and market to catch the L since the trolleys 
 re closed all week. Well I just missed one of the EL trains and
 now I can't one at 8:58. We arrived at the young people stop at 34th St. to the train emptied out. It's currently 9:03 AM as were leaving 34th St. I got off the train and it looks like I'm probably going to be late. I did some videotaping and
 taking pictures and I hope to be left alone today. I do have people scheduled 
  want to finish that fourth section from yesterday etc. It is now 9:14 PM looks like I'm 
 oing to be late it's past 10 after nine it's now 9:14 AM. Well my soup wasn't in yet so that's a good start. I got changed and then get ready to really start my day with 
 everal appointments and finish up the section packet. Well, my supervisor as of 230 didn't come in today 
 et. I gave her one more so I have a total of 5 sanctions to get another one in at least. It's all about five people 
 o far today. And then I went to the Bodega and got myself some lunch materials. Well eventually after 
lunch my supervisor did show up. I
 was left alone. It did help that I threw a couple more sanctions
 add or even a non-sanctioned day. I feel pretty efficient today just burn it felt good. Anyway 
  finished up the day in OK shape. My DeskMate from work shared some chicken wings with me. That was good & the
  drinks tasted good and cold!! I was pretty thirsty. I left out at work 
 nd my goodness it's pretty hot out here and the humidity is back as well. Should I have a question I just thought of shit you have 
 ousewarming parties when it's hot and humid outside in the summer

Well I finished my session and it was a good one and I need to change some thingslike not have my phone supposed to be proud of those electronics at night I think that be a good start. Allow the 
 feelings to be felt after those meetings. I'm glad it's still light outside and I'm going 
g to try to get home in a decent hour it's now 7:45 PM. When I got home got them so must've talked on the phone and ended my day

No comments: