Sunday, July 02, 2017

Saturday, July 1 : Fairmount, West Philly, Cat Sitting, and Blog App Problem!

Well, I managed to rouse myself out of bed and was texting my friend who's up in 
 aine for a little vacation. I'm glad she was able to go up there. She drove all the way up there that's pretty far. As for myself I'm going towards the meeting as people jogged by me and people
  walk their babies. I could really go for some 
 offee for sure. I'm looking to
 relax from a very rough day yesterday. I've had worse days at work but the 
 ccumulating bullshit really got to me. I'm glad the weekend came when it did.  
Anyhow meeting was pretty good and lightly attended. I just went 
 o the OCF coffee house to witness people and relaxed me a seat. It's not that
 hot but it is a bit humid and cloudy. Trump is bringing up his allegations of
 voter fraud. He appointed a commission to ask every state to send personal information from voter rolls in every state. What a 
 jackass. He is just trying to scare people out of voting! eh hasn't gotten over the fact that he lost the popular vote. Well enough of that garbage. I came home from 
 he meeting and told around on my computer and then deleted a 
  lot of emails. That got me tired so I took 
  nap for about an hour and a half or so. I didn't talk to Sharon and hung out with Butters
 for a bit and then decided I would do my laundry and gathered my laundry together. A friend 
 onna called and n this coming Tuesday we're gonna hang out in a pool if she can find 

one or go hiking. We would  then get grab something to eat. Next Saturday, we might 
 o to roller coaster ride to Doney Park or Hershey Park depending who shows up. So I have 

 omething to do that's kind of nice. Well I took UberPool and 
 here were four of us in the car tube spoke Spanish and one was going to a wedding. Just before I drop drop 
 e off they dropped it to a Spanish women
 and then picked up another woman to go to the aireport like the other young girl that sat in the front. 
Well, the problem with using up my photo limit on Blogger Touch App has 
 appened again today. I can't seem to add any more photo to my blog posts. I went back to photos.google.com and went ahead and deleted a bunch of photos in 
 oogle photos. That didn't seem to help so I wrote to the developer of the app. Well I was deleting stuff I deleted a whole bunch of screenshots that I had taken. I took a lot of screenshots. I must've had about 2000. Most of them I don't need any longer. That'll free up a lot of space. I lingered across the street from the 
 ndian store and was trying to edit my blog. I was looking at the condos they built right near petals. They're starting at the "low 
 200s." That's considered cheap now for living in University City to own something. I realize that I had to 
 eed the cat. I walked through West Philly and saw that they were having a food truck festival I saw along Walnut Street. Looks
 like a cool idea. I took care of the cat and changed the litter and we we pads. Then the thunderstorm hit and it hit hard. I had to take Uber to get the patch because it was raining too hard even with an umbrella. Pat and I had some copper beach watching movies and then he drove me back home which is very nice of disguise it cleared by the time we had finished eating. What is ALPHA HYDROXY??? 

No comments: