Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Wednesday, July 12: Doing Packets on a Hot Day

Well after not getting enough sleep to the electronics again,
 I got up and quickly got dressed. And then realized I had leftover pasta I had to put away 
 nd clean the dishes. The sink was full of ants I had to spray them out. It's a good
 thing I always get in the kitchen. It's  pretty hot and muggy but the sun is out which is always nice. I got the 48 in pretty good time. What a sweet was really 
 rowded today and I was fortunate the cats the EL as it was showing up. That makes all the difference in the world whether I'm going 2 be on time or be 
 unning late. There is still a breeze here. I am told from yesterday that my 
 upervisor will be on time today so I'm glad that it's 856 when I got off the EL and not
 any later. I'm going to get changed and get started. Well I got started and went back to the list that I've been 
 orking off of since Monday. I wrote about six packets today along with about 6 personal 
 ppointments and a couple other miscellaneous people who either 
 t jobs or what not. Well I'm pretty tired but I  
how old on very well. I was very hungry but I made lunch. I'm going out to get something at the Bodega and Knight got it was hotter than
 hell out there. The Air felt  polluted. As of 5:30 PM it's 90° outside. So it's pretty hot out there. I'm going
 to catch the bus at 
15th and JFK. I can't get the trolley so I c
an't catch the seven or the 48. So I want to 15th and JFK and said the cats the
 32 bus instead of baking in the heat I didn't want to sit there and just wait for the 33 bus. I just wasn't in the mood to wait.  So I ended up walking up 21st St. which wasn't too bad. It is very warm and humid but at 
 east there is some kind of breeze outside. Will my world outside or inside from the humidity, the Trump son email
 saga continues. He thought he was going to get some dirt on Hillary Clinton from some Russian. Such a nefarious crew

 they are. Next thing I read is that trumps going to get "angry" at the GOP 
 enators if they don't pass the crappy healthcare proposal  Got I hope 
they don't pass
 a piece of crap bill gonna take 22 million off of health insurance for some tax cuts. 
 ast but not least in the trail of bad news, 
 s this report that we may be facing the largest mass extinction since the dinosaurs. Man that's scary! I
 probably will be gone by then

No comments: