Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Tuesday, January 18 : Decent Day in the Heat

Well after an interesting sleep I got up showered and got myself ready for 
 ork. I didn't get to eat breakfast so I'm gonna see if I can get some milk at the 7-Eleven I'm in Rite 
 id and have cereal at work. I came to the bus stop just in time as BOTH The 48 and 
 he seven bus came rolling down 23rd St. I took the 17th so I knew the trolleys for running for the first time in a week. It is now 2:19 PM. I'm taking lunch I'm going to the Bodega. 

 etting  ater from myself and I DeskMate and getting a soda for myself and some chips. 
 t is pretty warm out here. I got myself a little trouble because I left my pants hanging in the stall
 in the bathroom so I can't hang up my clothes in the clothes hanger. 
 ou know somebody always has to make a big deal out of stuff so my soup is pretty
 cool about it. I'm just going to have to clean out my dryer put 
 y pants in my drawers. And then somebody said they saw the
 mouse running through my middle drawer and I have no food
 there so I just threw out the papers and cleaned it out. But in running 
 o the cleaning crew guy who play tattletale. I'm just gonna pretend it
 didn't happen. I ended up leaving and heading to the electric café. They have a closing because they were having hipster party full of really cool people. Anyhow
 the coffee was good and I had a nice comfortable chair 
  could just zone out on. I want to my session and that went pretty well
. I'd like the positive vibes that were encouraged. Anyhow I came home made my pastor talked on the phone and then watch the Phillies play the Kansas City Royals from 1980 on YouTube. It's really fun to watch that stuff I think. Ha ha

 

No comments: