Monday, July 17, 2017

Monday, July 17: A Simple Monday

Well after fitful sleep because of electronics, I got up through on my 
 horts packed my bag and got going. The 48 
 us stop there was confusion thinking the bus was stopping somewhere else but we found out that
 was for Bastille day on Saturday. I found out that the trolleys are running. They made that 
 nnouncement. I spent most of my
 commuting time editing yesterday's blog post. I deleted
 a bunch of videos made some stills from 
 he videos and try to get as much done before I have to step in to work. There is 
 o reception at work at all. Well I got to work late but my 
 
Supervisor was later so that worked out well for me today. Today I worked on my weekly list. Actually 

 t's two weekly list which I combined on one page. Anyhow, I got 

 ost of them done which I was pleased about. Going to be us weekly list coming 
 ut tomorrow so I really wanted to get this one taken care of. I had some leftover pasta 
 or lunch and just grind it away at work. It was nice and uneventful day.
 Well I managed to get it River for
 a put on the system before anyone caught me. I then changed and 
 eaded to the market Frankford now to catch the train to downtown
 as per usual. Got off the EL and I'm working up Walnut Street and it looks like 
 t might rain. Well I came to Coffee Joe's in 
a cloudy day. Pennsylvania is the 42nd best run state in the country. Our budget 
 ijinks says rated us very low. They pass up spending band without a 
 evenue plan. Well it's time to heading to the church of the holy Trinity. And 
 fter the meeting gonna make a phone call hopefully talk. Well it's 9:25 PM and I could talk and cooked up 
 ome dinner after going to CVS. 
 ig news on the healthcare front today. It looks like 2 more Republicans defected i'm supporting the bill   so it appears at this time that the bill is dead. We can only hope that's true

No comments: