Sunday, July 02, 2017

Sunday, July 2: One Day Sleeping and Being in West Philadelphia

Well after staying up most the night that's around on the computer,
 and I got up at 6 AM just feed the cats then 830 rolled around and
 it was too tired to stand it I finally got up at 10:30 AM. I then did my thing it's some 
 reakfast and took a nap on the couch downstairs where bishop the greyhound 
 ends to sleep. Rouse myself out of a nap till 2:15 PM. Sharon was still asleep then.
 I decided I needed to hit West Philly and do some pet sitting 
 nd maybe hang out at a 
   coffee shop and play with my Apple computer which I brought with me for the first time ever
. I found the 70s book called the great funk which is all about the cultural wasteland 
 hat is the 70s written by a man named Thomas Hine. The  book was
 written in 2007. I looked up alpha hydroxy with Siri and I went to the FDA website. That 
terminology popped in my head yesterday. I thought it was just a marketing 
 immick for cosmetics. Nine 5:08 PM I'm gonna go back to the coffee shop and get myself some ice coffee. 
  I also might change my mind and go straight towards
 Pat's  since I need some food.  I'm hungry right now. I decided to go to the Green Line at 43rd and Baltimore Avenue. So I had to sit down with my new MacBook and go online. I got some things 
 ownloaded that we're downloading at home and I relaxed
 to the folk music that was playing on Xpen or WHYY not sure which one. Then meandered 
 owards pats house and the Kababish and took a video that reminded me of the memories I have of West Philly which are 
 ll over the place. I didn't arrived at Pats and he wasn't 
 ome yet but I use this Wi-Fi to download the video I made and entered the 
 all of mother nature and went to get some Indian food. Right 
 fter I got the Indian food I saw the 21 bus. I
 was very fortunate it stop to let someone off and the light turned red. 
 hree SEPTA drivers in a row or pool about let me ride even though my key
 card is not working because I had to replace all my credit cards. Meanwhile
 back in Canada, Justin Trudeau he's getting a lot of heat for forgetting about the Province Alberta during a Canada Day 
 peech. Alberta is the most conservative province in Canada. Rachel went to the meeting which is pretty good and I ended up talking to a friend 
 f mine for a while and somehow missed the seven bus. I'm not sure how I would've done that but I fortunately got the 48 at 9:45 PM. I'm gonna
 go home and neither did my Indian food or going on with dinner with Sharon. I'm not sure which. I does a pretty hope

No comments: