Saturday, July 15, 2017

Saturday, July 15: Bastille day in Philadelphia

Well after sleeping fairly well last night, I got up around 930 and  ot of 
 y clothes realized I left my milk in the backpack and I'm jammed my
 backpack. I then finally got out the door 
after feeding the cats again. Bye then couldn't get something from the bathroom because the other guy it was in the shower himself. 
 nyhow, I want to get ice coffee at OCF Coffeehouse. I got myself a nice coffee and zipped over to the clubhouse. It was not as humid  this time it was a good topic but 
  could've shared I suppose. I the went to the CVS. As usual one of the 
 elf-service checkout machines was out and I was a bit crowded. I did buy my stuff and came on home. After not being 
 ble to find a class that side to go upstairs and I would be going 
 ell. I proceed to look at a private  Facebook site which is entertaining. I also picked a coffee shop date I'm going 
 o tomorrow 10 AM. That was my major accomplishment for the day that's 
 ar as of 3:15 PM there is the best deal celebrations on Fairmount Avenue
 that I've missed so far. I'm not quite hubby enough for that maybe I'm thinking of checking out the 
 offee shop that I picked randomly. I asked Siri for romantic
 coffee shops and they even had Wawa in there. Can you believe that shit? I'm plugging Luigi's pizza Fresca. I have a slice and a Coke. I've seen
 all kinds of characters from Catholic man with his girlfriend and
 Mr. hubby. I just listened to a grumpy husband talk about Bastille day on Fairmount Avenue.  He has already seen it already  and he's
 thinking that they're going to use Twinkies instead of Krumpets and he's worried
 who will clean it up. Hey! don't worry about just go home and hang out with your wife..
 Think it's soon time
 to get editing and get moving on. It's 430 in the afternoon. If the Senate passes the healthcare bill the house
 sold quickly pass it as well. There still a chance it ugly piece of shit bill will pass. I'm walking to the festivities which start at 5:30 with the show. As I recall last year, the music sounded pretty bad. All I'm really 
 ant to see you tasty cakes get thrown around 
 nd stuff. It is pretty packed on the street and in the coffee shop. I'm just staying in 
 ine to use the Wi-Fi in here since I've made some 
 ong videos. I decided to take a break at the OC have coffee house to get 
 ome videos in there and also to get some coffee and maybe go to the 530 meeting
 around sitting here. It's pretty packed here. The suns been covered 
 y clouds I'm going to bed and that has helped it stay not as hot and humid like it had been earlier 

 n the week. Well I've been sitting in a coffee shop watching a fill up and then have a variety out. It is now 5:30 PM and I've been just catching up 
 n my blogging and videotaping. Some of the shows starting
 and I want to be out ther when they start tossing the Tastycakes. It's now 6:16 PM and the band still playing.
 I think the whole themselves either. After this famous French singer. I went outside for a minute but it's a lot more comfortable to 
 tay inside the 

 offee shop rent a really nice 30 old woman whose taking a break from 

 estivities. She's really cool and is getting married next May. So I stay there
 this long I'm gonna stay until the Tastykake stuff goes well I have to pee so bad that I have 
 o wait now that I have a line. Well, I   
decided to check the Internet news sites. On Philly.com 
 hey feature  Shepard Smith basically calling out the Trump family in their web of lies concerning Russia and 
 ollusion I generally don't take breaks from Philly.com because the links I remove
 after a year or two. With a Tastykake tossing was pretty cool I got some
 pretty good pictures and video of the whole tossing episode. The OCF 
 offeehouse  was the best place to view the event..  I could see righ 
 ack to the large windows without getting fried by the sun. Well afterwards

 it was about 8 o'clock and I heading back home. I hung out with Sheryl for
 a bit and we caught up. I then went to patch and we watch some entertainment and then ate some food.

No comments: