Saturday, July 22, 2017

Friday, January 21: Hot! Work and the Dog days of summer

Well I got up after half decent night of sleep. I rambled and 
 aught the 48 bus. I think caught the trolley as usual towards work. The first bus
 which was a 7 bus, blew right past me. Thank goodness
 another bus came fairly quickly. Once I got it to work by quickly. I quickly put on my pants but kept myself and the 2 

 ure why I called off. I did my usual go to the men's room and call myself 
 ff and put on my regular work shirt. This is my routine myself dog days of summer. It 
was freaking hot getting home. I had to wait for a little while and
 walk down 22nd St. before I got the 48. I came home and just mellowed out at home.
 Well Sharon texted me from her room and thought it be good idea
 to go to Pete's famous Pizza. That's right near the CVS. We went in
 there and it was a chowder Festival. It was really tasty any vegetarian chicken cheesesteak was good and the air conditioning was stopped. Very good idea

No comments: