Monday, July 03, 2017

Monday, July 3: Independence Day Eve


Well I managed to get up with the alarm around 7:25 AM. Thanks left the shower last night so I was able to throw in my shorts and 
 et myself going. I got the 48 bus and once 
 gain the driver was forgetting that my card was not working. 
  had to change the credit card on the key card today. I managed to put the 
 redit card in the SEPTA website but the auto load was zapped 
 ff so I had to call customer service and they fixed it. Well I was heading
 into Starbucks to get some coffee at 20th St. around to my buddy 
 Mike used to live 
 ith me at 44th St. he gave me the update on the other two roommates. Pretty much the same stuff. I don't miss the drama it was good to see him.
 Heading into work. Hope there's no hassle. I did get a couple things done so she's paying
 my MacBook and Bill and replacing one of my credit cards. Looks like it's going to 
 e another hot one out here. Well I got to work, before my supervisor made it. 
 hat was good because I was about 10 minutes late. I then changed 
 n my work clothes and went to the pile of unfinished business and finish that up. I actually had people 
 cheduled for today none of them showed up there's like four people. Anyhow
 there was no real big scene today which is good. It was the day before a holiday so it was a little 
 uieter than usual today. That's a 5:18 PM it is a balmy 89° out. That is hot to me.
 In the world outside my mind, the The State  Legislature passed a budget but didn't pass a spending plan on how 
 o pay for it. This is the 2nd time they've done it in a row. I went to the coffee Joe
 afterwards and had an ice coffee. I just mellowed out and got a very lovely email from somebody 
 rom the dating site it was interesting. I then found out the place was  
closing early due to the holiday. So took the clock I want to 
 ittenhouse Square and it was very very relaxing and much cooler than being in the sun. I'm going to go to the Monday night beginners and 
I'm sitting here

 and not being social because I don't know what the fucking do but I'm just going to chill out and go to this meeting. Well the meeting was fine and I came home and saw all these Memes on Chris Christie on the beach hilarious

No comments: