Sunday, July 23, 2017

Sunday, July 23: An Interesting day

Well, I set my alarm to get up a little bit early maybe go to the meeting 

 nd then meet the person at 11 o'clock. I was just too darn tired to do that so I got myself out of bed showered. I didn't 
 have however but it was important that I at least showered. I took Uber to square one coffee and I made it 10 minutes early but she was
 15 minutes early. Got myself an iced coffee. We seem to have
 a decent conversation. But when she had the "process" I knew nothing good can come out of that. I was right of course due to my experience. I did have to ask and she was 
 retty harsh for you knowing me for for only an hour and a half or two hours. Then again she IS a lawyer and 
 he does need therapy because five years of therapy made her fixed up. 
 nyhow he then walked around Center City and caught the bus came home call bath and mellowed out. Some peoples processes are quicker than other 
 eoples processes. Got that's a word I'm got going
 to like anybody tells me that on the dates gonna I'm gonna have to tell them to go fuck themselves. Of course I want but I certainly would feel like it.So I got some kitty litter for Sharon hung out and 
 ecided I needed to the meeting early so I don't get stuck in the rain that's going to come down. Well I got to the room and basically rearranged the entire
 room and made
 the coffee. I miss the rain on the most part which is cool. Meeting with all right not bad at all. I've been caught the seven bus in the rain
 and ended an interesting day.

No comments: