Friday, July 28, 2017

Thursday, July 27: I Call it a Decent Day

After going through plenty of fish in the OK stupid in the middle the 
 ight I think I got myself a day hooray for me. Anyhow I got up after all that 
 nd managed to get to work only five minutes late. My supervisor wanted to give me a hard time and she said that 
 he gave up her got distracted so I didn't sign in wait. I then went about bringing hi
 p some saints sending out some Saint you notices well waiting for my client to shop. In the
 morning they came in steadily and then a bunch came in and I totaled 10 before it was all done. I think I got some stuff
 done but I really have to work on my report
 that's due by the 31st which is Monday. I then met Larry at Starbucks we hung out. Then I went to group and that was more intense  essi
ons that I've been to in the last four years. I got called out for sexist/misogynist freezing because I was complaining about the people at work. And then I had to formally apologize it was a definite moment that's for sure. I think they call that a teaching moment

No comments: