Thursday, October 06, 2016

Thursday, October 6: Work Irritation and Cine Mug

 Well after another fitful night of waking up and going back to sleep, I got up because the phone made a noise. I got up finally took that much-needed shower and  realized I was running late. I did get the papers that Sharon needed and put it in the kitchen. oh  It's a sunny day out here today it's not windy and the hurricane Matthew has not come close to us yet. They're predicting it to head up in the Northeast  sometime Saturday. They left that vague though. The predicted path has it turning sharply East after it gets close to the Carolinas. Anyhow, I arrived at work a little bit late. I then did some cleanup and clients did come in scattered I'm out . About 50% didn't show up so I get a what to do next after that. Dana having a case that I saw that he was not going to the program after three phone  calls   ound out she moved and got her new phone number. It's going to another district hooray. It's worth   he work when I do that. I went out for a little bit snack and a drink and  it was very nice out in the midday. I then cleaned up a little bit and left work to take the L in the Broad Street line. I'm to meet  Larry and Veronica at the scene he mowed at 7 PM. I decided I'd get here early  so I can be away from people and get this blog finished. I got myself a decaf   iced Americano!! It's the only way to get decaf😊! It's now 6:34 PM and I am at the Cine Mug. It is mostlyoh   empty and I'm just looking out the window in traffic on Broad Street. Well I'm gonna  get a second decaf iced Americano because I'm feeling a little sluggish and it asked really good. After I leave here I'm going to probably just take the Broad Street line straight u to the 
Fairmount station and walk the rest away. I just made a YouTube video 15 minutes before it starts at 6:45 PM. Well Veronica showed up at seven  and    realize things are starting at 8 o'clock tonight. So we went to a takeout Thai place  
called Circles Contemporary Thai.
Couple other friends came by and Larry is meeting us at Cinemark for the fisted week will  

start at 8 PM. What I had was pretty spicy and it still spicy I'm gonna watch some movie short. It's a nice clear night and tell Philadelphia.  

Well the two movies were pretty good. One was about 30 seconds long was pretty scary for a 32nd short. The other one is about 25 minutes.  

They could've really expanded it because the plot was pretty good.  

Afterword they had pizza and I would've had that if I knew they were having it because  

there's tons of it. We all hung out and then Veronica Larry and I took the Broad Street train  they get off at City Hall and I got off at Fairmount. It's 930 and I am about to approach 20th & Fairmount. 
 


I'm going home and brush my teeth and then call couple people including someone new. Oh I just saw the latest map of hurricane Matthew. They are thinking that he could go through Florida golf with Carolyne and turn around and hit Florida again exclamation
 

No comments: