Monday, October 03, 2016

Monday, October 3: SEPTA and The Start of Oc

 Good morning everybody. It's another overcast day in the city of brotherly love. I got up early enough it w ould seem to go to one of the two meetings available at 7:15 AM. Well, a   unny thing happened on the way to them. I got caught in the bureaucratic maze of SEPTA's KEY card system.   I was on hold with SEPTA. I had a nightmare trying to fill out my card   they gave me a weekly then they try to replace it with a monthly and I talked to three different people. I walked from  18th and   alnut to 15th and market in the kiosk didn't read the weekly transfer 15 canceled. I went to customer service   t 12:30 for market.  One system wasn't talking directly to the other computer  system.   . I basically have a weekly and then by the end of the week  one should be canceled and the other one should start. I'm going up automatic  payment taken out of my credit card because obviously different way of doing transparency ain'ts  working. 
I'm gonna be late to work and shit. It's 9:23 AM I'm just getting close to the entrance to work. I got docked for only 15 minutes and which to pick up some frozen food I left there the other day. wasn't  too bad.
 

 
 It took me a while to get started. I got stuck on this one case and it ended up I didn't write any sanction  packets today.  I meanwhile, got about 20 new alerts today. Not all of them are 155 and 156,  there are a couple
 
238 as well. Well I got some of them scheduled. The workday  ended and for once I wasn't handed to leave. I left work around 5:10 PM and caught  the 21 to go to Pat's. I had to call SEPTA again because when I replaced the   4 with a 91 the same credit card they charge me the $24 declined the $91. So they changed it again and i did finally show up  on my credit card.  What a boondoggle. From now on and going to have them automatically  take it out of the credit card so I don't have to do this bullshit AGAIN!!!😡😬After all that,   I ordered  some chickpeas for a snack and and caught the 21 bus down to 19th St. to et some coffee at coffee Joe and then go to the 6:45 PM beginners. Well I went to beginners and it was pretty good and then I proceed to catch the bus with no problems. I came home and talk to Sharon for a bit and then  

No comments: