Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Tuesday, October 25: I am a Treasurer

 Greetings on a seasonable October day here in   Philadelphia Pennsylvania. Well I slept in since    knew I had a really busy day after work. I have my weekly appointment and my monthly GSR   eeting. After discussion we found out that the HMO plan Will not be taking any new providers. So, just going to sign up for the $300 deductible PPO plan.   The rest of the day went by pretty quickly. I took care of the alerts that  I know of and 4 that is not been released from my supervisor. Two of them planes that they were there in the program  

but I know that's not true.
Well the day went pretty fast and I then caught the EL down 15th St. went to my session. I admitted a  

couple things that I wasn't proud of that done or do. It got me kind a down but I'm glad I came  

out and said it. Oh now it's 6:57 PM I made a stop  

to Starbucks got a coffee and mellowed out. I then went to a meeting at 444 N. 3rd St. After the  

meeting on time thankfully. I took a cab which made all the difference in the world. At the meeting I  
was pretty tight with myself. There were elections and I just had to run position because I thought it would be good  

for me. I ended up becoming true treasure starting in January 2017. there were 2 votes in my  

favor. They were both 6-5 votes in my favor! I even voted against myself on the 2nd vote so it was  

gratifying. . Well with two weeks left of the election Clinton is winning by around six or 6 to 12%.  

But nothing is safe until November 9. Hopefully the Senate will turn Democrat.This is the best chance the Democrats will have an a long time to take the
 

 

Senate.
  After meeting I hung out with the dude that was off at the meeting and we went to a pizza place called Big Ass Slices. We're going to take the bus in together next Friday  

to Gettysburg. I've already rented a hotel for $117 for tonight. I don't think that's too bad I was definitely in a better mood when I came home I said hi to Sharon &  
talked to Amy and went to bed. It was an interesting day.  I pushed myself a little bit. That's what I have to do nowadays.

No comments: