Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Wednesday, October 19: Training, Making Masks and The 3rd Debate

 It's another sunny mild day in mid October 2016. I got up early and saw the bright  moon light outside and then went back to sleep. I got up just in time to run out the house and attempt to catch  the 48 bus. I did take a pitstop to get a coffee and a cookie and of   ourse I left the cookie somewhere cause I don't have it!  Well it didn't seem to  be running so I had to spend 80 bucks and get a cab to 15th St. If I didn't do  that I would've definitely been late again! I got off the EL in around 9 AM so I should be able to make it before   that the witching hour of 9:10 AM or 9:15 AM depending on the mood of the supervisor and the district   dministrator. Well, I only saw two people today. It was a light day for interviews  but    good day to try to finish up alert and clear up some paperwork  . It was a very warm day here in Philadelphia the highway somewhere in the 80s I believe.  Well I finished up work and just before I left actually did a light clean up the mess in my desk. The area in my cubicle had a lot of just stuff  that was laying around and I just passed most of it out. Well I would  attend to attend to Da Vinci  Art Alliance. Make Your own Mask event so I took the EL to 8th Street.  I managed   o get to the Rally café just before it closed. I did have to or just regular coffee in since it was 5:55 and I didn't want to make a guy take too long. 
 The coffee was very good. I was pretty tired so I know what's going  to kill me! Well    came in there and they had the plastic off to mass if  you wear a costume ball. And it was about seven of us there and   e all got along real well and had a very enjoyable time. I'm really glad I did it. People were  nice and I got a ride to Pat's house from one of the pumps it was really cool to   f her to do that for me. It'll save me a lot of time. I then went over to Pat and saw his motorcycle with sidecar. It was parked in the alley. It's a Russian made sidecar   hat was designed after German side car door in a 1930s. It was a modern version of what they Road in in the show Hogan's Heroes.   o maybe I'll be on a road trip sitting in a sidecar with Pat. He spent five grand on that bad. It's pretty far out looking that's for sure.  We watched day airplane disaster movie and then we watch the bait. Pat Apple Watch you but lie downy and listen to it. Hillary was spot on. It was probably
 her best performance. Trump was passable for about a half hour before he started losing it again. He then couldn't promise that he wouldn't protest the boat I think it was rigged. He was University blasted for that asinine remark.

No comments: