Sunday, October 23, 2016

Sunday, October 23: A Nothing Date

Well I slept until 10 o'clock in the morning. I then got up slowly  and decided to blow off tailgating with Larry. I just didn't feel like doing much & motivating myself down to the stadium.Hi  it's me. I basically got up and did a lot of nothing. I did hang out with   haron which was good and then she went shopping and took a while and I just sat and looked  at the Internet. My phone  died with 20% so I'm still having that battery shut off problem.Sharon got home and our customer  came so I decided  get out of the house and randomly come up to seven bus and go off the 22nd 23rd and  Pine Street.
I've been putting more videos on my blog because in the new blog app makes it easier to put videos on my blog.

It's very nice outside that's for sure.
Well as I was walking up Lombard I crashed a Center City Residents Association house tour. I wanted to one house and there was no problem getting in or whatever. There was one old woman who started talking about me having a camera and whether it was allowed. I just left and continued on my way. I just got a call  

from my brother John. He was with his son Alex and their dog Oscar. Isn't he cute?? I took a
 screenshot of them talking to me on FaceTime. I walked around and crash the Warwick Hotel 
and sat there for a little bit and then ran into a friend from the program who used to live with me we talked for a bit. a Meanwhile talking to a penpal from  
Maryland going through some stuff. She has an aling cat and try to figure out
 


her future plans of where she might live and work. Sharon has a customer  
or two today and then I haven't heard from anybody except
 

for Larry who went tailgating. Speaking of tailgating the Eagles  

beat the Vikings 21 to 10 it. From what I gather the Vikings play pretty bad which enabled our defense to take over the game.
Bradford leaves town a beaten, angry man. I walked backtoward Saxby's to charge my phone and catch   p on this blog post. I ran into Rob White one of my ex roommate along the way. I lent  him  five bucks so we can get a slice of pizza and I continue to blog. He came back and then we walked out  of Saxby's and he went on his way.  I want to Coffee Joe for a bit to get some fresh air since there was no outdoor seating at Saxby's due to a permit issue.

No comments: