Monday, October 24, 2016

Monday, October 24: The Last Week of October Begins

 Well, I managed to get up and out early enough to make it to the   unrise this morning. I have noticed that the meeting is sufficiently as crowded than it used to be when I was regularly going. I think it's the proliferation of new meeting set up cracking up over the last 6 months. Maybe it was because   it was Monday morning. Anyhow I ran into my friend Natelie & it was good. I did get to work on time. Going to sunrise ensures that I'm probably going to be at work on time for a change. Well I cleaned up my alerts and did some stuff but I didn't know sanctions today. I think I forgot  my meds are at least that's how my head feels to look up this headache  . So I struggled to come straight and get work done. I got Thelma  very minimum done but that's about it. It was a beautiful day out I need to eat it   hen I went outside. Will head straight home and waiting   for the 7 bus.  The 7 and the 48 came at the same time @ 22nd and Arch Street. I got home and Sharon   as finishing up a  customer. We talked about food and decided we would do Chinese takeout. It was extremely delicious. We hung out and  enjoyed the food. I didn't realize why I had my headache. I forgot my meds. I took them when I got home and the headache   ent away very quickly. Well I talked to my friend   rom Maryland through messenger. You can look at each other while  you're talking it's pretty fun. It's really cute when she shows me her little  comfy cats. Well time to sleep good night

No comments: