Saturday, October 15, 2016

Friday, October 14: Payday and Agitation

 Well I woke up and I was feeling a little tired as usual. I had my normal morning routine.  I managed to get there at work just a little bit late but early enough to not get docked for it. I did my usual commuting
  with the 48 bus and the trolley . I took the L the rest of the way to West Philadelphia. It's nice that my commute via the EL because it really cuts down the time that  it it takes me to get to work. When I got to work I feel very practical and had trouble focusing. After I ate,  I drank the whole quart of iced tea. I was feeling very focused and someone agitated and energetic and Turman to   get rid of my alerts and take care of business. I irritated my coworker because  I emailed something that was supposed to be sent to the supervisor today. My impatience knows    no bounds I suppose. Also I think certain people find it easy to admonish  me. I have something to do with that though.  Well work 
 Finally ended and I decided I needed to take a road trip. So I took the EL all the way to the end of the line and   ent towards the Mayfair diner. That's pretty famous diner. And then went back to old city walk and then copy 48 back   ome. It was an interesting inner-city road trip that's for sure. I eventually got home in time to get a couple pizza slices. I didn't remember that Sharon have prepared me a Porkchop so I had a pizza slice and a pork chop for dinner. It was quite tasty!! One  of the cats really was big in the pork chops. I eventually talked on the phone and then passed out. Where I can't wait till the election is over. I hope that electoral map will hold up for 3 1/2 more weeks.   sleep. Yes I just living my life right now not aiming in any particular direction but doing what I do blocking work meeting walking around.

No comments: