Thursday, October 27, 2016

Thursday, October 27: A Fightin Thursday

 So last night I passed out so I actually got a good nights sleep  even after waking up in the middle of the night. I skipped the morning meeting because I have group  tonight if I'm up early and not enough I almost fall going through. That's not very fun . Well getting coffee at Rybread, I saw this funky do you select sir. The  employee there told me to have lots of bacteria and it's good for you.  It also cost seven bucks. I might actually get it when I get paid.   ell work with a little difficult but less than half of my clients bothered to show up. 
  got another nasty gram email. Also I was told not to try to fix the photo machine by my boss.   e is in that it wasn't  a  bad day I'm heading downtown now and 5:31 PM. I fly for a funky job   nd actually got a response back. It was pretty   eird that's for sure. Anyhow I got to Starbucks and I'm just chilling out here drinking  a decaf Americano. It is 6 o'clock and I'm going to cruise and I don't know how   ig the groups going to be but I'm going to go. Well news outside my bubble. The Pennsylvania legislature    tried everything to pass a really bad pension bill.Just when it looked like the pension plan was dead, the House may have revived it! Jesus Christmas!!   hey are determined to pass this my November 30 if the ram this bill through  that won't save any money on the outstanding balance. It's for political points that's what its does!😡 
Well it's time to head out to Starbucks. Well I went to Starbucks and got a little bit done on this blog post. Went to group and it was a hostage fast but it wasn't bad. Then came home and cloistered myself in my room.It was a mildly eventful day 

 it sets me up for ag Friday and the end of October and a day closer to the end of the 2016 election

No comments: