Sunday, October 30, 2016

Saturday, October 29: A Trip to Laurel Hill Cemetery

  Well I had trouble getting up this morning but I did manage to   et up and take Uber to Natalie's place downtown. When I was there  she treated me to a   agel and we talked a bit while figuring out our bus trip to the Laurel Hill     emetery. We try to grab someone else but it was just up to. We then  went to the bus   top and waited and realized after another woman told us that the   bus stop was moved due to road blockage. So we went there and caught the 9 bus that   oes all the way   p t Schuykill Expressway. It was much  cooler than I thought it   ould be. I've been hearing high temperatures of 70° in the weather   eport yesterday.  We got off at the Wissahickon bus depot and   hen waited for a bit. It was beautiful there. There was a little waterfall there  as well. We took the bus and realized we were taking the 61 bus  going in the wrong direction. Fortunately we got off quickly and call the  correct 61 bus pretty quickly. Once we got there, we were both   lown away at how beautiful it was there. It was obviously a well groomed  cemetery. It was very storage with tombstones and I'll play that were dated from the early 1800s.   We talked a bit about school stuff and took lots of pictures of the women  cemetery. We walked only part of  this cemetery  and enjoye walking around this enormous place. I mean it is   eally big. I found out later that Harry Kalis was buried in this   emetery. I'll have to typically look for that when I next get  a chance to go there. After a while we got tired and we caught the 61 bus   ll the way into the city. I got off at Ridge and 21st St. I got to see a part of   hiladelphia I don't get to see that much even though I live within 2 miles of it. When I finally got home I watch Sharon  take care of one of her laugh afterwards went up and took a nap. I was at the exhausted  for some reason. I woke up feeling kind of punky and I had one  of her friends getting ready for a Halloween party. She's dressing up and   hinking Stardust. Karen took a cheap wig and styled it to make it   ook like David Bowie. After her friend left for the costume party  I hung out with Sharon and we talked for a little bit. I didn't decided I would  go to the 8 o'clock meeting at Trinity. So I went and saw another   riend there. That was good. I think came home hop on the   hone a bit and made up some pasta and fell sleep  with a pasta half eaten. It wasn't a bad day after all. It just had the typical Martha and I travel through life so low and stuff.

No comments: