Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Tuesday, October 11: I Have a Cold and In a Mood

  Good Tuesday everybody. Today I wake up still fighting this cold I got two days ago.  Yeah I  got the whole head cold thing going on. I wore my new ensemble from Larry. That in cluded the sweater and shirt. Oh  yes, don't forget the jacket that I got as well. I didn't eat breakfast because I was distracted with reading "Philadelphia style" magazine. It is basically  a guide to the lives of the rich and famous in Center City Philadelphia. It's with everybody gala event fundraiser for a  charity Portland happy make stand beginning with everybody gala event to raise $$  for a   harity and to look really good it's fabulous and wealthy. Anyhow, I did get docked for 10 minutes because I came in after my supervisor and the boss was creeping  around the office. So I didn't use any tim for my doctors appointment last week, but I was docked 10 minutes coming  in late this morning. I  didn't got involved with this one case where    thought a coworker was kind of not reading enough into the case. Because she's a  woman she had something over me so I was kind of upset but I mellowed   ut after about an hour and a half. The rest of the day at work wasn't too bad I managed to get one sanction written up but 2 others couldn't   et written up for 2 completely different reasons. I want to my appointment & I realized I was not in a  good mood. I was bit   ad too. I then came home & cooked up some pasta and hung out with Sharon for a bit. I didn't talk to on the phone and looked at the article on Twitter and my news app.

No comments: