Thursday, October 13, 2016

Thursday, October 13: muddled to the Election

 Well I was thinking of getting up early for a meeting but I needed the sleep instead. Last night I did get a very nice sleep. I cop 48 as it was showing up but I was still late to work   . I haven't checked if I've been docked but I believe I have. I got a funny look for my supervisor as I walked in. There were two people waiting     or me when I came in around 9:15 AM. Well I pressed on at work. I saw six people up until about 1:15 PM. I did a couple of alerts  and then went to Fresh Grocer do you have room my remaining seven dollars that I have in I do you have room my  remaining seven dollars that I have in my checking account   efore I get paid tomorrow. It's now 1:46 PM and I'm feeling a misty brain starting. I guess I didn't pay attention to the   eather. I got a soup and a   anana and two yogurts for for about $6.50. I did one fat he went back to work and the narrative if you came flying back anat me. We will see  if it shows up on my  valuation at work. I'm gonna  drop the subject and let that one ride. I got all but two alerts done. I even emailed somebody and they managed to respond since none of the phone numbers   eem to work. I left work and almost going to 40th St. but Larry reminded me that I was going to hang out at Starbucks till about   30 when then I have to go to West Philly and they're going to go to group. The misty rain we got in the   iddle of the day around 130 went away. It's still pretty warm device which shirt because the shirt I wore today with  too warm.
Well I hung out there till about 630. I had to wait 15 minutes for one of the bathrooms open up. I think some of the rudest people use the Starbucks bathroom and don't realize how other people are around.
 


 Well I managed to make it back to West Philly and may be babied it to the people up at three. I think it went well and inspired me to get going on that Gettysburg convention that I'm running late on.it all works out. If so I should be   ome by 8:42 PM. I finally was able to attend that meeting that I've been trying to catch for the last 6 months. I   as able to catch the 40 bus at 40th and Walnut and I only waited about 5 minutes. That bus dropped me off  @ 22nd S. and I waited another 5 minutes and the 7 bus came by  right on time. According to the Google maps I should be home by 2 PM. That's good getting home before 9 o'clock

No comments: