Saturday, October 08, 2016

Saturday, October 8: Nightmare, Christ Church, Old City,

 Good morning. Today I woke up to a nightmare where I bought a   ar off my mom to go to some kind of college in the middle of nowhere. I parked in the neighbors driveway and they ended  up sing it to pack their stuff. I was in the car with them when we got into an accident. Our car was fine but the other car smashed up.   t was 9 AM   hen I got up and went to old city coffee to meet Larry. Well I managed to catch the bus just in time. I saw this family with all matching   sweatshirts. It was for Penn Eye Care. A.k.a. ophthalmology. it was so adorable.   onight I plan to meet Larry and Veronica at this place called  the Adobe Café  It's located in South Philly at 1919 E. Passyunk Ave. We're going to eat there for dinner @ 6:30 PM tonigh t and then see the movies at the (PUFF) Philadelphia unnamed film festival.  The nice  thing is the film festival is at the same place. You're  invited to join us if you'd like. It's now 12:46 PM I'm gonna take a short nap at Larry's   hile they go to the dry cleaners. I might go
  to Patrick'I decided I come home and return Larry's jacket that he gave to me. I got the 48 as it was sitting there and   lanting. I think came   home and Sharon was working on somebody pair. I got the mail and decided I want to eat pizza. I went  to Luigi's Pizza  Fresca and saw CNN where Trump's wife Marlena was  quoted   s saying: "husband's words were unacceptable and offensive"  Still even after this release  the average poll has Hillary Clinton only has 4% lead a national polls. Stupidity is sure stubborn  and so is   isogyny. Well I had three slices of pizza came home an and crashed from hockey before 10 PM to 5:45 PM. I said goodbye to Sharon and headed to catch the 32 bus.  Well this bus, the 32 bus, is  zigzagged to Broad and she  outh and then I have to walk to Lombard. I then catch the train from   ombard. From there I get off ait Snyder and walk for 4 minutes. This is according to Google  maps I should be there at 6:38 PM. We do have a slight detour along   he way. I ended up on the scene Broad Street train at Larry in Branica. We then  went to the Adobe Café and we had a very hearty meal. We met Marie there   nd had a nice time. We then went to the banquet room which is separated from the restaurant for the  filming at the Philadelphia Unnamed Film Festival.
The first movie was very short but it was decent.  
It was called "mindless". The next one I forgot the name of it was excellent & suspenseful. It's seemed 

to have decent production values. Larry didn't like it much but Veronica and I did. I think Murray liked it as well. After that, I  


took the Broad Street line with Larry and Veronica. They got off at City Hall and I got off Fairmount. I ended up walking home and saying hi to Sharon going to sleep.
 

No comments: