Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday, October 17: Productive Day at Work and Warm!

 Good morning I got up in plenty of time but I got sucked into reading the news  and next thing you know it was 8:18 AM. I would've been on time but I miss placed my keys. I spent 15 minutes  looking for him and I left them in the door overnight. What a drag but it   ould've been a lot worse. I arrived at 9:23 AM which isn't bad considering I caught the bus pretty quickly. I also caught 
 the EL in the trolley as well. It's pretty mild out there. I came in and my supervisor was waiting for me if I signed in at 9:24 AM.  After that little rough beginning I went in and was determined  to fly to some work. I have nobody scheduled but three people did walk  in today I took care of them. I did have a bunch of 150 alerts and I took care of a number  of them but I still have a number to go. It's better than getting the   55 and 156 alert. The 150 alerts at least help  me do some caseload maintenance and follow up.
Well if label to put on some medical officially put my time in for being late once this week 
and once last week. And got the hell out and her and headed toward Center City. Got to 15th St. and walk 

part of the way and took the bus up here to the coffee Joe. What's there I indulged  

in the night air conditioning vents in this place and got myself a decaf iced  

Americano. When I frost around the Internet news todayI learn there is a rocket launch tonight! Barring any high trees or high buildings we both see it here Philadelphia a minute 30 after the 7:40 PM launch the evening. I doubt I'm going to be able to see it because even if I picked  



 
out of the meeting for a minute the buildings with probably block  
the rocket! Well I've hung around  the coffee shop

   looking at people. It's now dark and 6:40 PM five minutes left I got to go well the meeting was all right.  

There was a strange man there but he kept together long enough. I then managed to walk to 22nd 

and Arch to finally catch the 48 bus. I went to the CVS and then wobbled home and made some pasta for dinner.
 

The image above this writing it's when Trump which type of Clinton back in mid-September. Thank God for that first debate which really helped Clinton now.

No comments: