Friday, October 07, 2016

Friday, October 7: Umotivated Yet Unbowed

 Welcome my friends. It is Friday and the start of another weekend. First I must clean up the welfare wakka  since Monday is a holiday and next week is going to be very busy as   All short weeks are when you work in a welfare office. I went to the clubhouse morning and it was pretty mellow. I caught the  33 bus and it took some funky ass detour around and around it but I did manage to get to the EL so I could get to   ork almost on time. Ivan call to client first thing in  the morning and then I've been to Paris from alert that have McNevin out yet. I like to stay ahead   f that. We then got training  on the getting text messages from the career center. Pretty good little computer software program I must say. My appointment is 1:15 PM I arrived around 1:05 PM.
   Should be interesting how long it takes. There's not that many  people in here. Well I thought the doctor and my blood pressure was a little high but she wasn't that  concerned her main concern was the scratching that I do. So she got me a steroid and recommended me putting moisturizer after shower. I did get my referral for my   olonoscopy which is due in December. I got back to work and got a little bit done. I could've really taking the afternoon   ff and it wouldn't of mattered much. It was a really nice day . I would say close thing to a perfect fall day.
I am physically and mentally exhausted but I'm hanging out with Larry after falling asleep 

 

at the coffee shop first Friday with pretty good. Wasn't packed like it is during the middle of the spring and summer but there 
 

 were some pretty good things there. I particularly  

enjoyed the two women. One of them had a really nice voice and another one play the drum. My spirits were lifted. 


I took some hefty some pictures during the evening. After a little bit we went back to Larry's where I got to relax what Larry watched a new version of   acGyver. sing primus just updated for the 21st century. we agreed we meet tomorrow morning it'll be coffee. We then began to    atch Hawaii 50. Again, that's all new 21st-century version of the 70s classic starring Jack Lord. I then was going  to catch the 48 but I saw the 33 bus and I  decided to go for it. Well I just got off the 33 at 20th and Fairmount and I'm gonna wobble my butt back home and   ook up some food and crash. I was lucky Sharon went to the all these and bought a whole bunch of food

No comments: