Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Wednesday, October 5: Sewer Cleaning and Working

 Well I was awakened by a silver truck cleaning out the sewers along 24th St. It was very loud and when I approached the window in the front of the 3rd floor where fortunately I was in the back room of the third floor sleeping and not in the front of the 3rd floor 
, where it was even louder.   I could smell the gross fumes from the sewers seeping into the air 
room. I immediately close the window and fell halfway to sleep until the alarms on my phone got me to get up. I got up and decided  I would go   o the Fairmount clubhouse. There was about six of us there. It   as decent  and relax. Afterwords one of the guys was nice enough to give me a ride downtown so I can catch the L to work. Even though we took our time going downtown it   as still faster than the bus. Work   as OK. I managed to go through my monthly report for my first round and caught up to my alerts  which was a good thing . I left work and hopped on the EL to 1420 Walnut.  O n the EL there's a woman who is  alking particularly up noxious and he caught me at the   ew teaching her sound. I did not videotape her or identifier but she caught me and she used to full affect to add to my embarrassment and  be condescending . Well I talked about it later and that helped a lot. Well it o'clock rolled around and I left and came home and talk to   Couple people an and head upst airs to sleep. Hump day has ended and the adjustment is still going

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A sewer truck first thing in the morning? What a sight and smell to wake up to! I would much prefer coffee and bacon. It sounds like you did not let that impact your day though. Hopefully you will not have any more smelly wake up calls like that any time soon. Thanks for posting this.